Use Shopify to easily sell your products on your website, and when you integrate it with AWeber, you can add new customers to your AWeber email list.
Shopify allows you to easily create an online shopping experience, including website creation, product management and inventory, and even helps you market your products. Connecting Shopify and AWeber requires absolutely zero coding experience and instantly provides tag support. Shopify's integration with AWeber allows users to communicate with their audience in the time and space they choose to sell both products and services.
With this integration you can
- Recover a potential lost sale. With a cart abandonment campaign, you can send an automated campaign with a message to motivate a potential customer to take action and buy the product or service left in their shopping cart.
- Boost sales. With Tags, you can pinpoint customers who have shown peak interest in your product, but haven’t purchased yet. Then, you can send them a message to motivate them to finally buy.
- Turn first-time buyers into repeat customers. Emailing new customers an incentive — like a coupon, discount code, or free content they may like based on their first purchase — when a new tag is applied.
- Deliver emails based on a person's purchase history. Tag support gives you flexibility to enter a unique set of Tags for a product. That way, you can follow up with more relevant, personalized content and increase revenue opportunities.
- Easily manage your Tags. View a particular product's unique Tags at a glance.
Author: AWeber Communications, Inc.