AWeber Wants to Help You
Each year, AWeber offers a $1000 scholarship to one talented thinker and writer.
To apply for the 2014 AWeber Email Marketing Scholarship, complete the following two steps:
1. Take this nine-question survey which will ask you about how you use different communication technologies.
2. Respond to the following essay prompt in 500 or fewer words:
In recent decades, communication has changed rapidly and impacted society in dramatic ways. Think of how it has evolved over recent generations, and answer the following questions:
- How have communication tools and habits changed from your parents'generation, compared to yours? Has this been a positive, negative or neutral change, and why?
- How do you think communication tools and habits will change for your children? Will this be a positive, negative or neutral change, and why?
- Your essay should be provided in PDF format.
- Make sure to use the following document naming format: LastName_FirstName_Date.pdf.
- Deadline for all submissions is May 31, 2015
- To submit your essay, please send it attached via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, if you're interested in our past scholarships check out last year's winner!
AWeber, headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, helps over 100,000 businesses, entrepreneurs and bloggers increase sales and profits through its suite of web-based email marketing software. The privately-held company was founded in 1998.
About Your Essay
Please be aware that by submitting an essay, you are granting AWeber an unlimited license to use your essay in whole or in part as we see fit, and relinquishing any copyright to your essay. If you do not agree with this, do not apply for the AWeber Email Marketing Scholarship.