Subscribe With Confidence.
AWeber's PermissionPledge ™ Protects Your Privacy and Inbox.
What Does This Mean?
This website belongs to someone who uses AWeber to responsibly manage their email marketing campaign
- They will send you email if you give them permission to do so (by subscribing to their mailing list). They will respect your permission.
- They will only send you email that is related to what you subscribed to and why you subscribed.
- They will abide by AWeber's anti-spam rules and anti-spam laws like CAN-SPAM.
- You can unsubscribe whenever you want with a click of your mouse.
"What If I Want To Unsubscribe?"
At the end of every email you receive from this website you will see an unsubscribe link.
Click on that link and you will see an unsubscribe page with two columns marked "Subscribed" and "Unsubscribed".
Click on the button in the "Unsubscribed" column. We will immediately unsubscribe you!
How Does AWeber Prevent Spam and Protect Inboxes?
- We review customers' mailing lists with a variety of automatic tests.
- Our staff manually reviews mailing lists for any signs of irresponsible emailing.
This two-pronged approach has helped keep spammers off AWeber ever since we started managing email in 1998.
To make sure we can keep them off, we share ideas with others in several email industry and anti-spam groups like the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group, the Anti-Phishing Working Group and the Online Trust Alliance.
Report Abuse - Help Us Stamp Out Spam!
If you feel you have received spam from an AWeber user, please report it to our Anti-Abuse Team immediately. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more about managing your email marketing and autoresponder campaigns with AWeber?
Copyright 1998-2013 AWeber Communications. All rights reserved.