Tell Us Why You Heart AWeber
Whenever we publish videos, it’s usually us talking to you about what we do. A little while ago we were thinking, what if we reversed that? What if we gave you the chance to tell us what you do and how you use AWeber to make it better? Well, here’s your chance.
This is what we’re looking for: a short video of you, in your work environment, talking about what you do and why you use AWeber. We’ll highlight the ones that really stand out on our official blog. You’ll not only get exposure to our 80,000+ clients, but we’ll send you some cool AWeber swag to boot!
As for specifics, your video should include:
- Your name
- What you use AWeber for (whether you use us in your business, as a hobby, or maybe for an organization you work with)
- How long you’ve been a customer
- How many subscribers you’re engaging with
- What it is about AWeber that helps you
- The impact using AWeber has had on your business (percent of traffic increase, increased sales, more loyal customers, etc.)
So fire up your webcam and give it a shot. We’re not looking for a James Cameron joint, just something honest. Point and shoot – there’s no need to get fancy with the editing unless you want to.
Post your video to YouTube (here’s a step-by-step guide if you’ve never done it before) and title it “We Heart AWeber.”
A couple of things to remember to make your video as awesome as possible:
- Make sure we can hear you! (Try to make sure that there isn’t too much background noise; making sure we can hear you doesn’t mean just talking loudly!)
- Make sure your location is well lit, so we can see you.
- Be yourself! Relax and just tell us about your business and how AWeber helps you.
For more details and an example of what we’re looking for (from one of us here at AWeber who uses our service on a daily basis) check out this video.
Submission deadline for these videos will be
May 16th, 2010 May 19th, 2010.
Update: Thank you to the AWeber customers who have submitted so far! Check out some of their videos here:
You still have time to get your videos in. We can’t wait to see them!Print This Post
Become a Better Email MarketerSubscribe to This Blog by Email
Leave a Comment