#AWeberHour Twitter Chat Preview: Content Marketing in 2014
The AWeber team invites you to participate in our first-ever #AWeberHour Twitter Chat Wednesday, January 8, from 3-4 p.m. ET. We’ll be speaking with Joe Pulizzi, founder of the Content Marketing Institute. Joe will be providing insight on what 2014 holds in store for content marketing as well as sharing some New Year’s Resolutions every content marketer should make. The top chat contributor will receive a copy of Joe’s book, EPIC Content Marketing, and an AWeber swag bag.
- Create an account at Twitter.com.
- Follow @AWeber and @JoePulizzi.
- Follow the hashtag in your favorite Twitter application (e.g., Twitter.com, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, etc.).
- Be sure to include the hashtag #AWeberHour in your tweet. Make sure your tweet is 140 characters or less.
Here’s a preview of the questions we’ll be discussing:
- How do you define content marketing?
- How do you define EPIC content marketing?
- What were some of the biggest findings of your annual B2B/B2C content marketing study?
- If everyone is doing content marketing, how do you cut through the content clutter?
- Why do most brands fail at content marketing?
- Any big predictions you’d like to make regarding content marketing in 2014?
- What’s one or two New Year’s resolutions every content marketer should make in 2014?
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, January 8, at 3 p.m. ET and be sure to follow @AWeber to stay up to date on all the action. Tweet you there!Print This Post
Become a Better Email MarketerSubscribe to This Blog by Email
Leave a Comment