Announcing The 2012 Email Marketing Summer Games
The Olympics offer the nations of the world a chance to come together and present their best athletes in the spirit of camaraderie and a celebration of excellence.
While athletes compete with physical endurance, marketers have their own strengths to show off in a different arena, where high sales figures trump high pole vaults.
So in the spirit of the 2012 Olympic Games, we are pleased to announce the commencement of the first-ever Email Marketing Summer Games!
You Are Invited to Compete For…
- Fame, fortune and glory. That goes without saying.
- A medal. Yes, a real medal, inscribed with your name. Also, a badge of the medal to put on your site where others can see it.
- AWeber swag – hats, socks, T-shirts. Winners must be stylin’.
- Some of the latest top books on content marketing
- A free year of AWeber service. (If you haven’t got an account yet, you’re going to love it.)
Think You’ve Got AWard-Winning Emails?
You can enter here – save the page to your bookmarks if you still need time to gather materials! Also, feel free to share it with any marketers you consider worthy opponents.
Then mark your calendar!
After all entries are reviewed (by a panel of experienced email marketers), on Friday, July 27, voting will begin in all four categories. You’ll want to invite your fans and followers to this same page vote for you!
Winners will be notified by email and announced on the AWeber blog on the day of the official Olympics Closing Ceremony, August 12.Print This Post
Become a Better Email MarketerSubscribe to This Blog by Email
Leave a Comment